Posts 61 - 120

-Is black the new black or the old black?
-At the supermarket: fruit advertised as Fat free!
-Imagine twitter crashing down and loosing all our fragile digital relations and/or stories?
-Playing 'the working artist' can be tiring
-How lonely do you have to be to send e-mails to your own address?
-We Dutch or You Dutch? A few questions on belonging and nationality.
-Literally, opening roads, leads more than often to the opening of new roads.
-Design is the new art (in The Netherlands).
-Not being next to a computer was ok, but as I get back to it I know what I missed. Probably like a quit smoker trying just 'one' cigarette.
-I am back and beating. A bit tired though.
-Leaving for Thailand. I never imagined that what I would wish and dreamed the most of a place would be the food.
-Yesteday I did all my "to do" things. Did I work hard or am I becoming realistic in what I can and can't do in one day?
-This painting of Lucien Freud allways makes me think of my time in London with sister and cousin.
-Organized Dutch government send a letter reminding me that my passport was expiring, I was happy as going to Thailand it must be 6 months.
-Many of todays' great architecture was at one time "new rich" peoples' taste.
-Which side are you? About me, depends the context of people I am with. Relativity...
-Artists also think with their hands.
-There should be a balance between geek and non geek presence on internet.
-Rosa is coming out from the canvas
-Painting with love
-Do I dare to say why I am painting something? Yes I dare, if I know the answer.
-How willful are we to answer a personal question?
-My best friends told me that I never tell personal things. Since then I had been asking my self if that is truth or not
-How many twitters a day write: Good night! or good morning! I hope never to do it, or not in those words.
-I just discovered utterz, something else to join? Oh no! And they say it is addictive.
-The artist does not go on pension.
-All these writing communication means people are writing a lot more than some years ago, the bad thing it has often become illegible.
-For how long is Malta going to stay in my mind? How fast is the routine going to shadow the memory of white stone, sea, history & olive oil?
-Malta was more than like Odysseus it was like a trip back in history. It was in the middle of the Mediterranean sea, it is still half way.
-What do I know about Malta?
-As I leave for Malta I feel as Odysseus traveling to a Mediterranean island but for the first time.
Remember when Space Odyssey 2001 seemed very far away?
-Enjoying having had a good day's work.
-Pain is a reminder of life.
-Linked in is the Golf Club.
-Do you know how I use my facebook account? Only to publish twitter. Facebook is an endless labyrinth of unintersting fads.
-Planning to paint is more difficult than the painting.
-Sadness preceeds acceptation of imperfection.
-I realize my son is not perfect.
-Why do I hear the rain when it is dry and clear?
-Photography is taking over me.
-Bringing order gratifies back.
-So relaxed..., and I don't even know why.
-I am probaly one of the last ones not being followed by Osen.
-I am preparing for my next chapter of the year
-Loving the much hated tax numbers.
-The doubt 'probably' comes from being tired.
-Every time I have an art opening I get some kind of hang over of deception, loneliness and full of doubts. The day after is beter.
-I am full of doubts.
-How many generations can you go back in your family?
-As I think how concentrated I am, that means I am not anymore.
-When I think that I am sleeping very deeply is the moment when I start waking up.
-Night means No (l)ight.