Posts 121-250

-Have you noticed that some of the most famous visual artists do not have their own site?
-Why is an architectural drawing called "artist's impression"?
-Good night warriors!
-The second 2008 'summer' day is nearly to an end.
-Don't read your mails if you don't have time to answer them.
-Oh no! Fail Whale is all over, spreading at the same time from Twitterland to Plurkville.
-It is sad when an exhibition is over.
-What is the most famous whale after Moby Dick?
-It is sad when another month ends.
-Polink is achieving her Sunday purpose, administration Nirvana!
-Do you hide your tears?
-At Plurk we must be settled. I read far less "twitter vs plurk", "karma" or "just testing" topics. Well except this one of course.
-It is still difficult to get used to the long daylight
-What is happening in The Hague, I keep on hearing helicopter noise?
-Not in the mood?
-The Flemish Minister of Foreign affairs Geert Bourgeois with my catalog in hands.
-What is the drive of the big art collectors?
-Welcome Saturday, many plans for a short day!
-Did I ran out of words?
-Without @ answers Twitter is finishing with the communication weapon it had.
-Should an artist be paid for showing his/her work at a museum?
-Another comparison: At Twitter it did not matter to receive an answer or not. At Plurk it looks rather lonely if you don't.
-I'm happy found the papers I was looking for after I had ordered and cleaned all papers at my studio. As they say I found it in the last place I looked
-There may be a solution.
-It is, if not the beginning of the end, at least it may not get any better at twitter. Good bye
-Now at Twitter they are starting to wonder why is everything quiet, and I mean, no activity (apart from the constant breaking down of T).
-For a time at Plurk where continuous discussions about the plus and cons of Twitter and Plurk. From Twitter there was only silence.
-How are we all doing?
-I am glad plurk is terrible slow today, I will take a day off.
-Twitter is like my (open) diary and it is only with Plurk that I understand why they call it: social network.
-Would the average be highly social adequate? Indifferent? Or less adequate in 3D 'normal' social life?
-I wonder what is the 3D sociability scale of those who are constantly in contact with digital social networks friends'
-As plurk is being 'repaired' people go back to twitter
-A bit of sense of humor wouldn't be bad.
-One plurk a day keeps de 'killer karma' away.
-Thanks to hellotxt.com my life is easier.
-How many Dutch will watch the football game tonight? (NL vs. Russia)
-Still believes en the bus-clock.
-The shadows in the studio are getting more contrast. The sun must be shining.
-Hey, I just heard the bus! 09:23 AM
-I just forget to listen to the bus. My new clock is not working. 09:22 AM June 20, 2008
-Actually I don't need the clock as I work. The bus passes every 15 minutes. Could I hear it? The ears are too selective. 09:18 PM June 19, 2008
-Do you plurk?
-Fortunately today is a great day
-Do you know what is the meaning of 'phampling'?
-The sun shortly shined as the night was arriving
-@kuiper Je moet af en toe wat schrijven
-One of my favorite photos at one of my favorite places. A good synopsis of Arpoador, Rio de Janeiro.
-I hear the wheels on the wet pavement but I don't see the rain.
-Not only twitabit or twitadict are needed. What about plurkadict or plurkabit?
-Unfortunately today is a gray day. Literally!
-The Sun is trying to shine without to much succes
-Life is huge!
-HelloTxt!
-The new "Karmagochi".
-The Sculpture Club meeting went very well. Next Monday is the 'coming out'.
-New hair cut. Still happy!
-Shorter and colored. Looks fine I hate the process
-A formal dinner on Monday!!
-It is time to relax at the hammock with a slice of sunshine
-News from Plurkland: how fewer plurks would there be if there was not the 'karma' thing at plurk. See it as a 'conversation piece'.
-At the backgardens were the birds also awake at 4:30 am. Maybe they were Twittering.
-polink @raavi And there are relatively so few who know what is Plurk. Do we want to keep it for ourselves?
-How many people wake up with the sound of birds? And, how many notice it?
-There are still many many people who had no idea about Twitter.
-Do you Plurk?
-I am trying to take it easy.
-@manene Welcome! I am so happy you are here!
-Without a cell phone you are nothing. No tel. booths at the main Belgian train stations. Out station, find a card selling point and a phone!
-Happy after Rio
-Aging at distance is easier to distinguish. As a film actress from the past...
-What is it about aging that it had been stubbornly sticking to my mind the last days?
-The best lunch is the rest from last evening’s dinner
-I just had a full house of friends for dinner. My suitcase from Brazil was still unopened.
-Hopefully some rest now.
-Back from January's River (Rio de Janeiro)! Life looks goood!
-Life is still in Beta
-About to travel.
-The tacos are waiting.
-Who is who in Twitterland: http://www.twitterholic.com/
-Playing games together.
-@anooooop I know you are working.
-Plurking is becoming a favorite sport of Twitters
-Remember that memory is an exercise.
-I have the same number of favorites and twitters that I am following. Does that mean anything? Do I win a prize
-I just opened a Plurk account. I am only telling you: 08:58 PM June 01, 2008
-@semilla I know and I agree with you. Mexican (and not Mexica) is the mix, but mostly they are not so mixed as you still see the source.
-Are you "Mexican proud" wearing your 'rebozo'. Forget it, that is pure Spanish inheritance.