First 60 posts at Twitter

Art:
-Conceptual artists must have sense of humor.
-When you see on the street something you don't understand it must be art.
-An artist does not go on pension.
-The artist doesn’t go on holiday.
-Painters must have patience
-The bottom of a plate tells an important part of its history.
-The bottom of a plate should be finished with the same care as the upper surface.
-A ceramist always want to see the bottom of a plate.

Dutch:
-Dutch: Are you having a ‘little bit’ of success?
-Dutch: Had you been on holiday or do you still have to go?
-Dutch: Do you ski? But you come from a 'warm' country, how could you?
-Dutch: You are not Dutch, you are allochtonous.
-I am allochtonous everywhere.
-I am allochtonous because I am here.
-In Mexico you are pitied if you are autoctonous. In The Netherlands you are pitied if you are allochtonous.
-Dutch official survey: Where did your father was born?, Where did your mother was born?, Where were you born?

Wise words:
-Two ways of washing dishes: after dinner or before dinner.
-Geography must be lived not learned.
-Doing one thing at a time is still a good advice. Just don’t hang to long on that ‘one thing’.
-Memory is an exercise.
-There are important people in my past from whom I don't know their name, I have no photo or souvenir or physical proof of their existence, only memories.
-Queuing can awake the worse characteristics of a person.
-There is so much to find even when you are not looking for.
-How do we know when a memory the real one is and not the memory of the memory?

Personal:
-Getting ready to share my dreams.
-When was the last time I slept the whole night?
-I am hooked to three things: tea, newspaper and the computer.
-Bought fresh fruit salad, all the right colors: mango, papaya. The papaya was so hard it was as noisy as carrots. They have no idea!
-Going to the snow!
-I asked a friend for an iPhone in Canada but they don't sell them!
-At an Austrian ski school: Parents bring their children here so they can ski themselves and that their children have fun. If you want them that they learn skiing place them on private lessons.
-Skiing and swimming are some of the best moments that I can be with myself.
-Tax, tax, tax. It is the annual suffering, worse than the football season.
-After postponing it as long as possible with all the things I like to do, today I will start with my tax declaration.
-Of course I didn't start to work on the tax situation, I did only things I like. But in the meantime my conscious suffer.
-Having managed again to create a big bulk of newspaper clippings to read when I have time..
-I have nothing to hide. But I won't tell you everything.
-As I asked my grandmother of 92 years old -How are you?-: “Still here”.
-Can you be a 'geek' if you don't know the meaning of the word?
-Today starts my life.
-I have always started from the bottom of the ‘to do’ list. Now I am going to turn upside down the list.
-Now with neck pain I understand my muscles and realize that my neck carries my heavy head.

Confession:
-I always wanted a surprise party

Everyday:
-Those people in San Francisco are half way their working day and I am ready to turn off all lights.
-What does Smurfs and the KLM houses have in common?
-At the border: I am here for your security.

?:
-The chair is the body, the gun is the hand.
-Bring your eyes to the ceiling.
-Don’t forget the corners of your life.
-If democracy should be as it is in the USA I rather not live in democracy.

Twitter:
-In my case I want to keep a balance of my ‘following’ and my ‘updates’. The first one is losing.
-@waydbot about you! http://polink.blogspot.com/.
-The discoverers of Twitterland: Osen, Tyoro and/of Waydbot: http://polink.blogspot.com/. And Osen is not following me!
-Osen will become the most famous stalker on twitter, going for 21000! Old entry: http://tinyurl.com/3cteys
-@the_turtle Osen is doing well in Google too. Experiment or his 15 minutes of fame? It is fun in our digital world. 10:15 AM March 11, 2008 from web in reply to the_turtle
-polink Osen Komura http://twitter.com/osen already has about 1500 hits on Google so he is not doing it bad there either.It is to easy to ad follows
-Why do you change avatars? I can not recognize you any more!